Sales Development Representative
Job Title: Sales Development Representative
Reporting to: Director of Sales/Marketing
Primary Function: Create highly relevant sales opportunities for the closing team. We use exciting new ‘Sales 2.0’ prospecting techniques with a focus on mutual business fit, research, and accurately targeting qualified potential customers.
Salary/Comp: Salary is based on experience, includes uncapped commission. Health benefits, 401k, and flexible PTO included. All employees have the ability to participate in the stock option plan.
Contact: Please call 703.988.3141 or email at email@example.com.
Location: Arlington, VA
Are you looking to join an ambitious technology startup and build a career in sales? Do you want to get involved in technology but love working in the marketing and customer side of a business? Do you want to work with a groundbreaking product created by some of the best engineers on the planet? Are you looking for a company that will invest time in your development, support your professional growth and listen to your ideas?
PerformYard has developed a simple and effective software product that drives our customer's employee performance through the roof. Our long-term vision is to change the way performance is managed and measured in organizations of all sizes. To achieve this we need to build an amazing team…that’s where you come in!
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) will generate new business opportunities by following proven processes to prospect into business accounts. You’ll learn how to identify and research lists of companies to target, and how to develop email and telephone campaigns to generate new business opportunities.
The SDR will conduct high-level conversations with senior executives about their business and performance process. The successful candidate will be a strongly self-motivated and driven individual who is goal-oriented, methodical and tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team. This position has advancement potential within the sales organization, and the compensation package includes an uncapped commission structure.
Set qualified meetings for account executives
Learn and execute proven processes to generate new sales opportunities
- Strategize with top-producing sales reps and leadership
- Map prospective accounts around organizational structure, people and existing technology
- Engage executives in targeted prospect accounts
- Orchestrate discussions with senior execs around their business needs
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects
- Leverage CRM tools to prospect into specific geographic territories and sectors
- A commanding desire to learn and succeed in tech
- Sales or related market/business experience
- Candidates should have one of the following: software/saas experience, sales experience or other related business experience
- CRM experience a plus
- The ability to write succinct, crisp emails and a great phone manner
- Knowledge of any of the following industry sectors a plus: Enterprise Saas in Sales, Talent Mgmt
A desire to do and achieve brilliant things!
Authentically curious, you love learning and improving yourself
- Integrity is fundamentally important to you
- You want to make a real difference
- You are naturally entrepreneurial
- You are street smart
In the Capital: http://inthecapital.streetwise.co/2014/01/16/cit-gap-funds-puts-seed-money-into-performyard/
CIT Press Release: http://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/1682662
PerformYard drives employee performance for the enterprise through our intuitive talent management software