Are you looking to join an ambitious technology startup and build a career in customer success? Do you want to get involved in technology but love supporting customers? Do you want to work with an innovative product created by some of the best engineers in Washington DC? Are you looking for a company that will invest time in your development, support your professional growth and listen to your ideas? If the answer is yes to the above, you may have found your dream job and we may have found our dream hire!
PerformYard has developed a simple and effective software product that helps drive corporate and staff performance through the roof. Our long-term vision is to change the way performance is managed and measured in organizations of all sizes. To achieve this we need to add to our an amazing team…that’s where you come in!
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) will work to build long-lasting relationships with our customers founded on successful adoption and ongoing usage of our leading software product. You’ll interact with executives and professionals from across a diverse customer base to aid clients in achieving their goals for using PerformYard in their organizations.
The CSM will partner with customer personnel to implement PerformYard. This includes supporting product configuration to meet customer-specific needs, providing consultative advice and best practice information, leading training (from one-on-one support to large group, virtual sessions) – all to create a successful and happy customer!
- Create long lasting satisfaction for professionals at all points of their customer lifecycle in order to retain their business and grow revenue
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship with each customer to drive the value of our products
- Respond to phone calls and emails to support adoption, usage and expansion within the customer base
- Meet or exceed aggressive responsiveness and quality goals
- Be the voice and advocate of our customer - work with leadership and product teams to identify process improvements or product requirements to help resolve any customer facing issues, test any new product ideations and improve satisfaction
- Utilize Salesforce and additional internal tools in order to create the best possible business and service level outcomes for our customers
- Proactively influence team culture by actively participating in team and company activities and opportunities for feedback
- Customer Success Manager should have a minimum of two years of Customer Success, Account Management, Account Support or related experience, preferably in software
- Detailed and action oriented, with ability to manage multiple requests, respond quickly and with high quality, and problem solve on the fly
- Enthusiastic and proactive self-starter with ability to communicate
- Empathy for customer experience, and a desire to make customers successful
- Understanding or previous use of CRM, Customer Success or Help software tools
- Excited to operate in a fast paced start-up environment
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- A desire to do and achieve brilliant things!
- Authentically curious, you love learning and improving yourself
- Integrity is fundamentally important to you
- You want to make a real difference
- You are naturally entrepreneurial and Street smart
Salary is based on experience and includes performance-related bonuses. Health benefits, HSA, 401k, and PTO are also included.